Product Summary (See Full Product Details)
FATBOX G3 (LTE/4G) is a M2M IoT gateway and router designed to connect to Ethernet or Serial (RS232 or RS485) equipped devices in difficult operating environments. The programmable gateway can be configured to provide custom robust cellular data connectivity and edge intelligence for critical monitoring and control of remote and mobile equipment. The dual SIM HSPA+ gateway adds a layer of redundancy with GPRS backup connectivity for critical mobile or remote applications.
Note that our Weather Resistant enclosures is available for non-CANBUS options only.
- Switchable 2-wire RS232/RS485 port (Modbus RTU)
- 2 x LAN Ethernet 10/100 ports (Modbus TCP)
- 1 x USB
- 1 x General Purpose Input
- CAN Bus interface supporting ODB2 ISO15765 (road vehicles) and J1939 (heavy vehicles)
- Integrated Azure IoT Client
- Integrated AWS IoT Client
- Integrated Ubidots IoT Client
- MQTT Client for custom IoT Platforms
- Rugged Aluminium Enclosure
- 9~30 VDC Power Supply Requirement
- -40C~75C Industrial Rated Operating Temperatures
Weather Resistant Option
Note that the weather resistant enclosure option is only available with the high gain antenna.
WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0
Please contact us separately for WiFi & Bluetooth options
- 1 x Dual SIM 3G FATBOX G3
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x GSM Antenna (with 2M wire)
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Currency and Shipping
We ship to regions that are covered by FEDEX services.
- Prices marked are in USD.
- Prices include FEDEX or UPS shipping.
- Terms DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid). All incoming duty and taxes are borne by the buyer.
- Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.